“What can I expect when I choose Snarky Sweet Cake Chick to create my custom cake or dessert?”
Snarky Sweet Cake Chick, LLC will capture your vision in delicious, edible art that exceeds your expectations and creates a memory to last a lifetime! Expect professional, honest and clear communication throughout the entire process of ordering, design and creation of your custom cake or dessert.
- Request a Quote: I strive to respond promptly to your request for a quote – in most cases, you’ll receive a response on the same day (if the request is received during normal business hours), or by noon the next day. I may need to ask you for more information regarding your request in order to provide an official quote, but the basic information needed is:
- Date of event
- Number of servings needed
- Order for delivery or pick up (if delivery, please provide the address)
- Special instructions or requests (such as desired design)
- Quote Delivered: Provided that I am available the date of your event, I will provide you with an official quote (including Terms & Conditions) with a base price and optional add-on’s. Again, I strive to deliver the quote in a prompt fashion (in most cases within 1-2 business days)
- Quote Follow Up: I know life gets busy and time gets away from you. My quotes are valid for 5 days – if I have not heard back within that time, I will send a friendly reminder to make sure that you don’t have any other questions I can answer for you.
- Order Booked Upon Acceptance of Quote: Once the quote is accepted, I will issue an official invoice for your order. A 50% deposit is due within 7 days of the invoice. Much like with quote reminders, I will send a deposit reminder so that you don’t lose out on your order booking.
- Touching Base: As your event date approaches, I will reach out to you a few days (or a week prior) to re-confirm pick-up or delivery details.
- Cake/Dessert Delivered or Picked Up: On the agreed upon date, your order will either be picked up or delivered at which time, the remaining balance is due.
- Follow Up: I like to reach out one more time after your event to thank you again, make sure that you were satisfied with your order and give you a chance to give feedback.